06 May, 2015

You and your plastic personality

You always get under my skin, but I don't find it irritating. To be honest you are like my get away drug that makes me forget all my problems.
I loved being around you,yet I couldn't stand you and your selfish actions. You cannot stop using people, you are everything I hate. You're nothing more than a problem in my life, yet couldn't stand the days that passed when I was without you.
I liked you since the first time I laid eyes on you. I've never seen such beauty and booksmarts! But that's about it, you are a selfish looser and an abuser. You keep on bragging and when you have nothing to say, well then you simply repeat yourself over and over again.
Deep inside you are lost, I can see it in you eyes. And those lies you've told me over the past couple of years... I never payed attention to them. Don't know why you told them... Did you simply wanted to make me jealous? Wanted to see how I'd behave once I lost you? Hope you got the answers you were looking for, 'cause trust me I got what I was searching for. Never understood how I allowed my heart to overthrow my brain.
 I don't blame you, that's the way you are, I know you hate something about me too but hey that's part of our human nature.
You think you know my plans,you think you understand me, but every word you said about me was wrong. Everything you thought I am ended up being wrong. You simple never gave a damn about understanding me, never gave a damn about wanting to meet the real me...

No comments:

Post a Comment