14 May, 2015

Same routine

Not doing anything in your life is called being dead. Always finding an excuse just to be alone, saying no to friends who care about you and refusing to communicate is making you nothing more than a useless person who does nothing. But every day is the same and every day's a sin for you, following the same routine claiming to be asocial when you really are just afraid to admit that YOU decide to be alone. I found out that I am one of those who blame their so call "asociality" for their failures, for their loneliness saying they are not at fault, saying they can't do anything about it!
Saying no to everything will never change a thing, I know this because if I didn't say "yes" that day I would've never met you. I remember how I embarrassed myself in front of you, no wonder why you still remember who I am, although a full year passed. Meeting you in the park was the main reason why I spent my  whole summer there with hopes of seeing you again. Don't make fun of me but I knew that the park was not your first go-to place but it was my best choice, had the biggest chance of seeing you there.
After meeting you I'm slowly fighting my urge to be alone, knowing that it's not the right way to be in a mind set where all I want to do is sit in my room, do nothing, speak nothing or hear nothing. I cannot lie I love being isolated from the world but I know that it's not the right way, I understood that when I met you. Besides you showed me that I shouldn't be ashamed of who I am and what I do or what I think and what I say, you showed me that if I have confidence in myself I can accomplish anything. It's funny how you showed me all of this with only one simple "hello". I promise not to you but to myself, next time I'll see you I will thank you for that. For an Anarchist-atheist like me, who spent most of his days GAMING, finding confidence to accomplish anything is like bypassing through out the nine circles of hell, yet with your help it was no more than a walk in the park - literally. All I want to say, no matter who you are know that someone is grateful for your greetings and hugs. Sometimes that's all what we need to make us feel better, to help us, to change us or save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment