05 May, 2015

Badb

Badb is a friend of mine, well I love her like a sister,love her to death. She is always here for me, she always understands me and helps me throughout hard time. Badb is a sweet girl, she has a really cute smile, she is smart and just like her name wise and always fighting for what's right! We both make fun of each other but I know that we respect each other. She often gets mad at me and my dumb jokes, just that makes me quite mad, although she always finds a way to crack me up. Such a sweet heart! I hate seeing her hurt, she deserves no pain for she is as pure as a tear.
  I know that lately Badb hasn't been herself, she tries to hide the pain by lying to herself and everyone around her! She says that she is OK yet she's hurt. No pain shall be hidden for it will become much more than temporary damage. What ever is going through her head I cannot know, all I can say I want nothing but the best for Badb, because a friend like her is hard to find nowadays and I would do anything to keep her. I hope I'm over exaggerating for you should always be happy and trust me Badb I will do anything in my power to repay you because you helped me get trough a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment