08 May, 2015

Beautiful little land


Here I am home alone
Resting in my throne
Closing my eyes
Escaping all the lies
Even though I'm not that wise
I can see the disguise of those guys
Their masks fall down,
Safe to say,they are non existent in the beautiful little land
A place where my fear is hidden
Lies are strongly forbidden
And every word is written down
Oh my beautiful little land
A place where I meet both a friend and a foe
Loneliness I was told it's her name
Never got to greet her, such a shame
Never got to see her, but she always takes the blame
Never got to feel her, but she holds me tight
Depression on the other hand is just in my sight
It takes me out, bite by bite
No wonder I'm losing my might
Once a beautiful land
Now a place filled with living sand
The more time I spend
The worse it gets
Everything fades to black
And it never goes back
The only thing I regret is not expressing what I feel
That brought me here
Now it's clear
I just need to tell her what's on my mind
That's the only way of restoring peace to a place once filled with joy

No comments:

Post a Comment