23 May, 2015

In love with a psycho

How can I make this stop? I cannot do anything correctly, even failed to give up. You drugged my mind. I have no idea why I love you. Sometimes. You never thought I get to see today, the day when you were still on my mind but not on my chest. What I feel for you is totally different from what I have felt, you were the girl who made me able to walk on water. Lately my dog is the only one around who listens to my problems.
I saw you again and I know you used me again, but you always pretended that the truth isn't there trying to move on. I thought you were smart,headstrong and independent, guess I was blinded by your beauty. You gave me this false image of me finding my place even though I didn't know where I stood, never thought that I would find my place only if I stopped running around after you. We still talk everyday, but not in the same way that we used to, well I don't, but you still are telling me those boring stories that I've heard thousand times before, yet I still act enthused... You are a psycho... Psycho that I loved.
This world is strange and fucked up, sometimes I wish for a way out. I dream of moving away from this goddamn place, I dream of being far away from you but I'm sure that you will find a way to use me, you always do. I find myself spending the nights thinking about you, thinking about all the opportunities I missed because of you and of those that I will miss because of you. You brought me down, made me touch the bottom. I beg you not to remind me and put your past behind me, please make this end. I went through shit for you, cannot wait for the day when I'm going to tell you goodbye and so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment