09 May, 2015

Society moulds personalities

I'm feeling down yet I do not know what for. I feel pain but I didn't get hurt. Nights go by still I cannot get any rest. Nothing I hear is true, lies are being told on a daily basis with hopes of destroying a sane man who has been "raped" by the society just because of his different point of view.
It makes me sick when I see jealousy and hatred, maybe that's what keeps me up at night, I'm sure of it they kill my sleep. I feel sorry for myself, having to live in a society where we cannot stand each other, where everyone wants power and no one wants to help a stranger. It makes me sick seeing someone looking down of those who are in need. Bloody bastards think they are "good" people by attending church while they are sinning on thousand other front. I hate when someone says that THEY are better, yes they might be but that's not the point in life. One bullet can take away everything you have, then what will you have? Nothing, absolutely nothing you will just be remembered as a scum, no one will say anything good about you, and we both know that the key to immortality are good memories for we cannot live forever but our deeds will. If you are not able to do anything good than don't ruin the chance for others. In the end we are here just to leave a better place for our children, think of them next time you do something, think about how it will benefit them.
This might be the reason why I am so mad at the world and cannot sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment