16 May, 2015

Love in vain

Falling in love with someone who you should not even like, let alone love. You are what everyone said that you will be, beautiful, shy, with an amazing voice, you are what everyone likes. You were there, you could feel my pain we both know that, but I noticed something that no one else couldn't. You knew how I felt because you were there too, but you hide it with a smile that is truly mesmerizing. I know you had no interest in me, I wonder why I'm always hypnotized by those who don't even want to speak to me. I'm broken and I see myself as a living dead because of people like YOU, I'm nothing more than a shadow of what I once was-I reckon. I see myself in the mirror everyday with disgrace, and as time goes by I'm more and more ashamed of what I've become.
I'm haunted by memories of people I loved and trusted, afraid of their return, afraid of trusting them again, afraid of getting hurt again.
Please forgive me for ignoring you, it's just I don't want to play another game of "tag" where just like before I'll be the loser. People say that I'm asocial, that I'm weird and different even she has told me that but I know you aren't like them, you would never say that to anyone. Although there is one thing I want you to know, She is something special, She is like a drug to me, we can't stand each other yet we can't live without one another, however I don't love her anymore and I hope she is happy 'cause I know I am when I'm around you. I'm saying this just to tell YOU that those lies they are going to tell you shouldn't be believed, She is just a friend, or less. I love no one that's for sure, I'm not capable to love nor I know how to do so, that is the reason why I'm trying to avoid you. I do not want to love anyone because I know that it will be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment