07 September, 2015

Why are you like this?

   Why are you always like this? Don't you feel like it's unnecessary to be angry at me for such things, or did I really cross the line? 
You mean a lot to me, I know you can tell, but you always find the dumbest reasons to be mad at me.   Like, you hang out with people who aren't familiar with everyday communication skills.  You are befriending people who only know how to spend their money on alcohol and cigarettes. Worst of all you are befriending those who think that if they have money they are badass. 
  I don't understand why you are always getting mad at me, huh, you never get mad at my actions, no, you get mad at my jokes and my attempts to keep the jokes running. Shit, you never get mad at me when I have a bad view about a serious topic but you can't stand it when I try to tell your joke from my point of view, but you are totally allowed to do so. 
Is it my fault? Should I be like you or should I try to change? You know, to tell you the truth I don't care anymore. If you want to stick around I really couldn't tell you how happy it would make me be, but if you have no intentions then please don't make me like you because you will only break me down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment