08 August, 2015

Every story is unique

It's hard to hold on to this, whatever it is. It's almost impossible to control the emotions. I have to liberate myself from all the limits I set upon me, I have to understand my true potential in order to achieve anything. Sitting in a closed room won't help me in life, yet somehow I continue to do so... I'm afraid of the real world, mostly of the feelings and emotions i will have to encounter, afraid of the people I will have to meet. I'm not afraid of them because of some mental illness, no, I'm afraid because most people are selfish, jealous, callous. I'm afraid of them because I might become one of them. I'm scared of what they can do just so they can achieve a goal.
I'm a judgmental prick I know that not everyone is like that, but let's be honest most of them are. This summer was full of experience and I'm grateful for having the chance to meet and spend time with the awesome people who stormed into my life, they are the proof of my previous statement. Still I am haunted by memories of people hurting each other, the thing I fear the most, people betraying each other.
Somehow this world has become corrupted, filled with evil, not even love can make it a better place now. Knowing that there is no cure for the world, what cure can there be for me? If we cannot save the world how are we going to save each other... How can I save myself from a broken heart? How can I save myself from losing someone? How will I be able to stop the pain?
Is it worth going through hell just to find the answers? But I guess giving up isn't quite the answer we are looking, huh such a small world with so many decisions. The story of every life feels like a plot of a video game, where every living being is the protagonist of their story, stories that never repeat. Stories with different endings, each being unique.
Although nothing is perfect, we still wish to achieve such thing in our short but beautiful lives. We wish something that doesn't exist, we wish for something so usual yet never existing. We wish for perfection just like I'm wishing for you. Huh, I guess in the end I didn't hold on, I didn't stop myself from the emotions. I guess that's how life works.

2 comments:

  1. There is no coming to consciousness without pain.You can't save yourself from a broken heart or losing someone. You can only learn how to deal with it. It won't hurt less, but you'll know how to handle it.
    (Sorry if I disturbed you with my comment)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree on the consciousness part with you, but I guess dealing with the broken heart or losing someone is not what's lessening the pain. Well that's just my opinion I guess.

      Delete