07 June, 2015

Let me be me


Everything seemed so close but yet so distant as I tried to bring you back from the dead. I tried to rebuild our long lost relation, the only thing I did is isolate myself. Your mind is a cold grave, to be honest your eyes are a smoking gun. You laugh as you twist a knife in my arm and take everything until it's all gone. Take all you can, I do not care as long as we still talk. Yes I am led so easily, led by your cold heart that once made me feel loved, led to oblivion and I cannot do a single thing about it.
I'm dying, I'm trying to leave as I found my worst regret. Please let me slip away, I'm barely holding on, let me fade away as the memories once did. Let me be me, I hate the person you molded me into. I beg you to let me drift away from all of this, whatever it is! Allow me to forget you, it will be the best for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment