21 June, 2018

Even the mirrors lie (You do look different in person, although it could be cause I don't have my glasses)/I'm being honest trust me.

To lose everything is impossible,
but losing you was the closest thing to it,
as my habits slowly started to change,
so did you.

In the winter you said goodbye,
making a blizzard.
You wished me good luck,
I just stood frozen.
So in the summer I tried running away from the continent,
went oh so far away,
hoping to never see you again.
Although you're not here,
you're still with me,
I'm just wondering if you ever miss me.

I hope that one day we will start acting like grown ups,
no more hiding, lets break our walnut shells.
Let's just live our lives,
the way we wanted.
Let's just live our lives,
that's all I'm asking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment