23 October, 2015

Letter 3: Badb A.

    Another day has ended and I'm still lost. It's been a while since my last letter, I was too broken to function properly, too tired from the world and disappointed from those around me. To be honest I still am. I still cannot think properly but I'm trying to write this letter to you. I'm not doing this because I have to,no, I'm writing it just because I want to thank you. You've been around for a while and no matter what you were always there for me. I'm sure that if I tell you what's on my mind right now, you'd try to help me no matter what. I have no idea how to repay you because you've done so much for me. You really are the best friend I've ever had. I should quit my stalling, I want to ask you a pathetic question but I need answers... Was I ever helpful? Or was I just dead weight ? I'm afraid of the answer yet the thought of not knowing is killing me. That was the first thing I remembered and now it's the last thing left on my mind. I want to know so many things, but for now this is enough . I just want to know if I'm useless or not! Whatever your answer is just know that you will always have a place in my heart and mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment