25 June, 2019

I believe it's been Two Years since we met

How many times do you have to run through my dreams,
for me to realize that's the only thing you're destined to be?

Throughout these past few months,
with you only being in my thoughts,
would it be safe to say,
that we are better off this way.

Could I finally breath in,
the fresh air with wonderful scent,
could I finally sit down,
near the tree we never kissed underneath.

Would you say that you'd leave all the memories behind,
start a new life in a community resembling a beehive,
would you start to work 7 to 3,
and never again think of me.

Can't wait for the years to pass,
maybe in due time laugh about our mess,
but I really hope that one day,
we'd meet again.
You'd be just as beautiful, if not more,
and I'd still be the same fool.

I miss you every single day,
and I know that this feeling won't go away,
I hope you never read this,
yet I want you to know that I still care.

1997 was a great year,
too bad we were not born back then,
Two Years passed,
we were in Different Cities,
if it wasn't for this damned place,
we would've never had the chance to say
"Hey, Thanks, Goodbye",
and again,
I don't want you to think,
I Don't Care,
hope you Feel Alright,
although you're probably Tired,
I really Can't Wait,
to see you smile again.

And if you do know what I meant,
if you read the hidden message,
please give them another listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment