03 April, 2019

Cowboy Bebop me on the head

Got your email, found out you were pissed,
I haven't sent you my conference essay yet,
please don't lower my grade,
I need all of my points for free coffees,
at The Fountain Place.
I don't think I can take another walk alone,
to my bus-stop.

All I've written is:
"Don't you worry, my old friend,
I know you're waiting for the end,
but nothing matters when we're dead,
at least that's what Spike has said".

I think my librarian's pissed,
cause I haven't read Hegel's book,
and I've had half a year.
She said "Come on give it one more chance,
I know you don't like this dance,
but you should try it out again."

All I said is:
"Don't you worry about a thing,
Hegel is just a mindless being.
There are better things to do,
than committing suicide.
Cause nothing matters when we're dead,
at least that's what Spike has said"

No comments:

Post a Comment